Life24Fit is a context aware solution for organizations to take care of physical fitness for employees.
Recently our Founder participated in OCCUCON 2017 as a speaker on how to integrate Employee Wellness with Occupational Health with the help of technology.
Here are some takeaways from the experience.
- The Manufacturing Sector is much more careful about occupational health and employee wellness
- A lot of programs are driven only from India and are much more effective than programs run from global centres. Participation of India based programs is as good as 86% in some cases. These numbers are much lower in IT Sector.
- The high tech has to be combined with high touch to make the programs effective
- Technology is mainly used for content delivery and database management.
- There is a lot of increase interest in employee wellness as a continuous approach to occupational health.
- They are looking towards innovation as a solution but are not sure how exactly it will fit in.